Just a quick update as Happy, simply enters it’s final week (officially but with probably more to do after…)!
- Tomorrow (Wednesday) sees a builder out for the day to help us put on two eves/pergolas/awnings/shelter thingies on to the front and back deck plus last plaster inside and maybe guttering and tank stand…
- Thursday – first coat of paint for almost all the remaining surfaces, door handles, toilet shelter completion and hopefully maybe second coat of paint
- Friday – any last painting to be done so then cornering, architraves and final door/window frames and then laying in the floor
- Saturday – whatever is left over plus: custom shelving, skirting, door and window painting, day couch/night bed, temporary front deck and steps – I even hope to spend a night in it on Saturday night!
- Sunday – Happy, simply Open Day – open house from 12 noon followed by solar workshop from 1pm
- Monday and beyond the Happy, simply home open to one and all – plus for the first few weeks some minor things that I am sure will need doing…
Looking forward to the weekend and the last few days of the build before I head off on Monday but hope you can make it at some stage or all the stage from now till Sunday!