Hi Folks Far and Wide!
It has been a cruising start to the year with youth empowerment work in Malaysia, family and fun in Australia, creative conversations for Polio Points, dengue fever throughout my body and also in preparation for departure for Stop Transmission of Polio (STOP) program in South Sudan very soon…
This blog post is an attempt to pull all of my blogs into one central spot but to still maintain all the other blogs, each with their specific train of thought and purpose. So if you are a follower of any one of these blogs:
- Normal Life in the Life of Lunny – travel and personal blogs: http://lunny06.wordpress.com/
- Happy, simply – tiny house building, living and all things rich and simplicity based: https://happysimply.wordpress.com
- Live Below the Line Lunny – all the daily thoughts, perspectives and insights when I am living on an extreme poverty wage for my food: http://lunnyLBTL.wordpress.com
- Teaspoons of Change in Japan – my 1000km walk and 800km cycle in Japan http://teaspoonsofchangejapan.wordpress.com/
- and this blog of Teaspoons of Change – personal choices, decisions and actions that have a positive impact on people and the planet http://teaspoonsofchange.wordpress.com/
I will now be blogging on each of those blogs but they will always be doubled up on this blog site ( http://teaspoonsofchange.wordpress.com/ ) .
Therefore if you wish to follow all of these blogs at once I suggest you subscribe to the Teaspoons of Change blog ( https://teaspoonsofchange.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/putting-it-all-together-with-bumps/ )!
Lastly I was very lucky to be on a podcast interview with a great guy and purveyor of interesting people doing interesting things – Joel from Smart and Simple Matters and SimpleRev. Our nearly hour-long conversation was a nice chance for me to lay out the patchwork of diverse and passionate things I get to do in life from polio eradication to youth empowerment to living in tiny houses when possible and to anything and everything to ensure I do what I can to see an end to extreme poverty…
Here is a link to the podcast if you are keen and it is a good chance for me to try and tie a few things together and put them in at least one funnel where they can then splash and land as they need from there… http://www.valueofsimple.com/smart-and-simple-matters-podcast-064-happy-simply-darcy-lunn/ Be sure to check out the other amazing podcasts on there as well!
Will be in touch next from all things polio eradication in South Sudan from next week! Hope to add more experiences (and photos) for the next 4 months…