A post here from my Happy, simply home ally in South Australia, Beau. He is keen to finish off the home in Aldinga so people can start staying there as there is a lot of interest around for people to experience the Happy, simply home and lifestyle. Please have a read and if there is anything or anyway you might be able to help that would be greatly appreciated by myself, Beau and anyone wanted to taste the Happy, simply home and lifestyle… Thanks Beau! Also see a little excerpt on Free Money Day that Beau and others partook in on Sustainable House Day…
Sustainable House Day
- Repair / replacement of the front door that smashed. It’s an odd shape and new glass will be very expensive, so we’re considering perspex, a new door or glass replacement. If you know of someone who has the skills and / or materials to fix the door, please email happysimplyhome(at)gmail.com – all suggestions and assistance welcome.
- We may also need a blind / screen for this door come Summer, again suggestions and materials welcome.
- Electrical work – we need to connect the solar panels to the battery system and then connect the lights.
- A gas bottle for the outdoor stove
- Installation of fly screen on the western window
- Disassembly and disposal of a workbench that has an asbestos top
- Installation of skirting and architrave